Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Nate was supposed to be asleep, but he's calling for Mom.

Nate was supposed to be asleep, but he's calling for Mom.

I walk in, "What the matter, Nate?"

"I want the fan on louder"

I walk over to the fan. It's already at it's highest speed setting.

"Nate, I can't make it any louder, it's already at it's highest fan speed setting, it won't go any louder."

Nate patiently waits for me to finish explaining, "Mom will know how to do it."

Not to be outshone by Mom (I'm the man of the house here), I then try to rig together an amplifying platform by placing the fan on top of some rigid toys that I hoped would provide some acoustic conductivity. Nate looked unimpressed when I left the room.

3 comments:

BeccaLynn Ifland said...

bahahaha!

Jonathan Epp said...

Epilogue: Discovered Sara's secret. She turns the fan down to low, and then back up to high, and then asks if that's better.

BeccaLynn Ifland said...

Brilliant!