Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Felt like a certified Lifehacker the other day.

Felt like a certified Lifehacker the other day. Woke up to find the only butter we had was in the freezer. Was about to give up when I thought of using the cheese grater to "shred" the butter on top of the hot toast. Worked perfectly. It grates easily and the pieces are small and thin enough to melt with the heat of the toast.

...much better than that time in university, when I tried using the heat from the toaster to warm up the butter dish directly on top of it. Let's just say that trying to clean melted plastic from the inside of your toaster isn't a pleasant task.

2 comments:

Stephen Epp said...

I remember that, it was like the time you tried to help me out by flicking the drop of tea that was about to drip off my tea cup and in the process ended up flicking the cup and spilling half my cup of tea in my hand. Good to see your inventions are improving.

Jonathan Epp said...

There is a price one has to pay for living alongside cutting edge innovation.