Wednesday, January 03, 2007

2006 Lists

A few random lists for your enjoyment:

Things to do at the end of the year

  1. Make year end lists
  2. Plays games of oneupsmanship, with the Allen brothers, while in a hottub
  3. Celebrate

My Top Albums

(According to Last.fm)

  1. Kings of Convenience - Riot on an Empty Street (True, I overplayed this)
  2. Jack Johnson - On and On (I had no idea)
  3. The Zutons - Who Killed the Zutons? (Was clued in by David and Dan)
  4. The Arcade Fire - Funeral

And the real reason I made this post, I found the following very enjoyable to discover

Most Viewed Flickr Photos

  1. Photo of a Swedish kid's boxers (Context)
  2. Photo of myself in a wetsuit

Yes, that's correct, of all the photos I have in my account the second most popular is one of myself in a wetsuit, which leaves photos such as this one, gathering dust at #179. Perhaps the title, "Wetsuit pose", gathers a lot of search hits. I hope everyone finds what they're looking for in 2007. Have a great year!

No comments: