Sunday, May 04, 2014

We were playing I spy with my little eye as family at the dining room table.

We were playing I spy with my little eye as family at the dining room table. We'd been playing multiple rounds, but James hasn't really had a turn because we're playing guesser goes next. Finally James gets a turn. He looks around intently and calls out something purple. As a house with all boys we don't have many purple objects. We guess and guess, but to no avail. We ask for a hint. James, "I was looking in the sunroom." Nate gets up from the table to investigate. James, "I so sneaky, I Iook at the sunroom to trick you." We finally get him to tell us the actual room it's in. It's in the living room. We search based on the angle he can see from. Nothing. Finally we ask him to show us. He gets up, walks around a wall that was blocking his sight line, opens a drawer in our coffee table and pulls out a purple building block. Triumphant, "Here it is!" Guess we need to be clearer on the rules.

No comments: