Thursday, February 09, 2012

This morning as I was crouched on the floor trying to get my boots on to go to work, James was happily climbing all...

This morning as I was crouched on the floor trying to get my boots on to go to work, James was happily climbing all over me. Nate, wanting some attention too, grabbed the boot I hadn't put on yet, and ran away with it laughing. I joked around with Nate briefly pretending to be upset and then asked him to bring the boot back, which he did promptly, tossing it to the floor at my feet and on it's side. James, who had been standing holding on to me the whole time jabbering happily, sees the boot, drops quickly down onto all fours, rights the boot so it's standing properly, looks at Nate and gives him a series of deep growls. I have my own body guard!

No comments: