Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Nate built himself a computer desk today by pulling together various pieces around the house.

Nate built himself a computer desk today by pulling together various pieces around the house. I was pretty impressed that he had thought it all up himself. He had a chair to sit on, a desk, and an old electronic garage sale toy for a keyboard.

He was proudly telling me about it, as I was changing him for bed.

"Daddy, I have a computer."

(I'm feeling really proud of him at this point. I'm a computer engineer. Sara's a computer scientist. Look at our son, already swept up with the power and potential that computers bring to us.)

"That's great Nate, what do you do with your computer?"

"Watch monkeys."

...there are so many great things computers can do, and my son believes their purpose is to show youtube videos of monkeys.

No comments: